Bruschetta, the classic Italian appetizer, is the perfect light snack or party food. This recipe It is not only easy to make, but also delicious and colourful on your serving plate.
- Pre heat the grill/oven to 180°C (350 °F)
- Cut the bread in slices and rub with garlic clove. Put the bread into the oven for 5-6 minutes. Remove and leave to cool
- Cut the tomatoes, the cucumbers and goat cheese into parts
- Mix the extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper in a bowl and spread it on the bread
- Put the mix of vegetables and goat cheese on top of the bread
- Top it with a basil leave and serve at room temperature