- Cut the radishes into small pieces
- Cut the asparagus into 1 cm. pieces
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the radishes and asparagus with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, sea salt and black pepper; gently toss to coat
- In a large bowl, combine the radish mixture with baby spinach and fresh basil.
- Put the salads on individual plates
- Add little pieces bacon on top.
If you like a slightly softer asparagus texture, steam the asparagus stalks for 2 minutes then let cool to room temperature before adding to the salad.
Serve and Enjoy!