A recipe from one of our tomato growers.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C
- Crush the garlic and mix with the olive oil, cumin, orange peel and thyme and grind some chilli pepper over the top
- Season the cod with salt and spread the oil mixture across it
- Place the cod in a medium-sized casserole
- Put a cross in the rounded side of the tomatoes and place them around the cod with the rounded side upward
- Spoon the rest of the oil mixture over the tomatoes and fish
- Put the casserole in the middle of the heated oven
- Cook the cod and tomatoes for around 30 minutes.
Tip: Delicious with fresh mashed potatoes with olive oil and a green salad, for example.